During the shut down, I experienced a lot of positive changes:
- From families dressing up in inflatable Unicorn costumes (so their faces where covered) for their evening walks and also visiting children’s houses when it was their birthdays
- Spending more time with family
- FINALLY getting to hobbies that I have been meaning to get and have just been living in my closet
- Reading a book!
- Enjoying my backyard and relaxing in a my camping hammock
- Just time to BREATHE
I also got to ask myself some really good hard questions about what I want out of life:
- Where do I see myself in 5-10 years?
- Where will I be if things don’t change?
- What are my obstacles to getting to where I want to be?
- What is most important to me?
- How can I live a life more in alignment with my values?
All these questions, restablish what is my vision of life. Not what I was told, not what I am pre-conditioned to believe I “should” be doing and reevaluate my values.
I know that Pandemic/shut down has been difficult for most…..yet with every moment of compression is a test to reevalute what is no longer serving you. With enough compression, enough tests of your will and resilence, even a lump of coal will come out as a shining diamond.