So with most businesses shut down and some are experiencing cabin fever in their own homes, exercise and sunshine is important. I know all may not be in a situation to go out and get some fresh air so I put together a list of exercises that have been keeping me sane and safe inside:
- Workout Videos – yes, those oldies but goodies.
- Samsung app – I have a Garmin and Samsung watch and their are workouts connected to the watch. Just something to change it up.
- Other apps – I like FitOn for something FREE and short little workouts that I can do at home that about 10-15mins of my time
- Free weights – always easy to do while watching TV or getting some reps while the pasta boils
- Popsicle stick workout
- Jump rope
- Treadmill 🙂 – we bought a treadmill from Sam’s Club almost 10 years ago for about $500 and it has been great! I love being able to get on it like times like this OR when it is freezing outside and I wanna go for a walk/run.
What you workouts are you doing at home at this time?