I use Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap in peppermint to start and awaken my day. I love this soap….the smell is awesome and you can use the soap to clean dishes, clothes, etc. It’s very versitile and comes in a number of scents. On my weeekends they are so many things I try to do “get ahead” for my busy school/work week and for some it reason it never occurred to me to do 2 things at once in the shower.
After shampooing and while your conditioner is in your hair or face mask, turn off the shower and use the Castile soap to clean the tub with a scrub brush. I did this quickly = less than 3 mins to scrub my whole tub. Turn the shower back on and rinse out the conditioner and tub.
Also, I love the disposable antibacterial wipes that you are get from your grocery store to wipe down the toilet and/or counter tops. I also keep a bottom of glass cleaner with paper towels under my bathroom sink so at any time, I can clean my mirrors. With these last 2 steps. I’ve cleaned the majority of my bathroom in under 10 mins.
Hope that helps with time.
By the way, if you are new to castile soap, here are some (of the many) different uses for it:
1. Shampoo – even for your dogs!
2. Laundry detergent – I have definitely used this soap when i go camping to be my all in one!!!
3. Dish Soap – did I mention this was my all in one for camping
4. Mopping solution – Use 2 or 3 tablespoons of castile soap in a bucket of water
5. Soap dispenser refill – You can refill your foaming hand soap dispenser with 1 part castile soap to 4 parts water.
6. Body wash – use this on a loofah everyday = LOVE
7. Carpet cleaner