|Bruschetta with Cannellini beans|
So while trying to come up with more recipes and while using what I have have instead of buying more, I came up with this dish that is fast, easy to clean up and heartier than what you think.
To make a quick bruschetta:
- Toast your bread
- Take a garlic clove and rub it against your toast (it with start to shave off from/into the toast for flavor)
- Slice some tomatoes and add them on
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper, basil and parsley on the the tomatoes
- Throw on some parmesan cheese (if you have some)
- And lastly spoon some beans on you tomatoes
Traditionally, there are no beans, all ingredients are fresh and you also drizzle some olive oil on top also however I made mine a more healthier without the oil. Since I’m trying to save money, I’ve made some sacrifices like herbs but we all have something that we just won’t skimp on.